- This event has passed.
Sweeney Play for the Day Festival
May 28 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Come have some F-U-N to kick off the summer with us! We will have a 5K and 1K, bounce houses, face painting, children’s activities, a train, live music, and plenty of food options to enjoy. Camp Sweeney has again teamed up with the Lake Highlands PID to raise awareness of childhood diabetes, to promote the Lake Highlands area, and to host a day of F-U-N for the whole family!
Sign up for the 5k or the 1k. The 5K Run is a timed event. The 1K is not a timed event. Both are a lot of F-U-N!
SIGN UP OPTIONS
* Create a team and sign up as Team Captain
* Sign up under someone else’s team
* Sign up as an individual participant
There are some benefits to building a team. First off, it’s just fun to have a lot of friends and family together! And second, you could win stuff!
* VIP Tents – If your team raises at least $2,500, you will be given the use of a VIP tent for Play for the Day. This is a big deal! Because of city regulations participants cannot bring their own tents so having one provided for you is pretty awesome.
* Top 3 teams with the most participants – This prize is yet to be determined. But it will be great, we promise!SIGN-UP NOW TIPS FOR TEAM CAPTAINS BECOME A SPONSOR LEARN MOREPLEDGE TO A TEAM